Friday, February 22, 2008

Resuming service on March 8th!

The move is on!
(wasn't that a Kenny Loggins tune?)

Well, we've started packing and will finally be out of the apartment and into the house this Thursday. With so much to do, I am freaking out just a little bit, but I'm sure it'll work out fine. After all, there is no other option.

I figure it's going to take the first week of March to sort things out, so I am officially announcing...
the first day of service for 2008 will be Saturday, March 8!
Until then it's just phone calls, my friends. So we can still make house-call appointments, arrange to have your bike picked up, offer advice, and generally talk your ear off.
That is, except for this Thursday and Friday, due to transfering our service over. Man, moving is a drag.

No comments: