Saturday, March 22, 2008

Web poll added: votes needed!


Blogger has added web polls to their list of widdgets for their users, and I've taken them up on it! I've added a poll to the right-hand column asking my readers what they use their bike for, and I'd love it if you could take a moment to vote. This is my first web poll, so be gentle with me.

You can have multiple selections, and can come back and change your vote if you'd like.
Also, if you use your bike in a way that isn't listed in the poll, send me an email and I'll add it for you (and I'll let you know when I do it so you can go back and change/add your vote).

Depending on the response of this poll, I'd like to do more. Polls on favourite local riding spots, best post-ride refresher spot, preferred components, etc. What I'd really like to do is come up with an easy way to have several polls, or a single, larger survey, on one page to make it easier (and maybe fun?) for everybody. But I'd like to do that without having to pay for a professional service.


As usual, feedback is always welcomed and appreciated. Leave a comment, make a suggestion, thanks for reading, and check out the website!

Don't forget to click on the Google Ad links -every click counts!

No comments: